Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Make A Granola Topping For Yogurt

Favorites of February

Hello all / i!!

Here we are at the second meeting with the favorite of the month.
For those who have not read the post in January (click ) This post summarizes the products I've discovered or rediscovered during the past month and I used almost daily.

  • bronzer for the brown SUN CLUB Essence


I purchased this product in July and I had used during the summer and then leave it in the drawer.
Lately, however, I got a bit 'of the fixed bronzer / conturing and I dusted off with quite satisfactory results: I like to apply it under my cheekbones to lift them and give the illusion of streamlining the face and I like the long shadow them 'hairline and under the chin (to avoid the odious impact double chin!).
- PRICE: € 4 around (can not remember exactly).
- WHERE TO BUY: Coin, Upim, OVS.
- QUANTITY ': 15g.

  • cleansing Wipes Garnier Clean Sensitive

Assuming that I do not like cleansing wipes and these are the second I've ever bought, I decided to put me in this post because there are found it very well indeed.
I had to stop to sleep after a night at a friend and did not want to drag my immense beauty, so I folded for space saving solutions, including, of course, these wipes! Honestly, I got them at random, trusting little e. ..... SURPRISE! I have not the least bothered, I do not have resulted in burning and face and eye make-up perfectly.
- PRICE: € 4,40.
- DOVE ACQUISTARLE: supermercati.
- QUANTITA': 25 salviette.

  • Lipgloss XXXL Nudes Essence

Adoro i lipgloss di Essence, sono buoni, non appiccicano e durano abbastanza. Il colore che sto usando sempre e porto costantemente in borsa è il numero 03 Nude Kiss: è un rosa molto simile al colore delle mie labbra con brillantini argentati molto discreti. Ha un profumo di dolcetto alla vaniglia che adoro, insomma mi piace!!!!
- PREZZO: € 2,49
- DOVE ACQUISTARLO: Coin, Upim, OVS.
- QUANTITA': 5ml.

  • Pennello occhi Make Up

eyes have been waiting for a brush big enough to cover the lid quickly but not too big and with a section thin enough to be used on the lower eyelid and here it is.
The dimension is that I was looking for and the bristles are very soft but stiff enough to allow the use of point, in short, what I was looking for!
- PRICE: € 7.80.
- WHERE TO BUY: I find this brand only by Coin.
- DIMENSIONS: Total length about 18cm, bristle about 1cm

  • Jojoba Oil Forsan

I have already spoken here and here and never stop to thank Alessandra ( Miss Boom Baby ) for having recommended the use of this oil around the eyes.
I love it, I use it on the hair and eyes and I give excellent rislutati.
- PRICE: € 5.99
- WHERE TO BUY: I am from Auchan.
- QUANTITY ': 50ml.


Here are my favorite this month what are your?

A kiss and enjoy the rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment