Friday, March 18, 2011

Amber Lynn Lin My Freinds Hot Mom

Love everything because there is nothing else to do

Benvegnù never disappoints. The beautiful new album, came out with Hermann Hard Rain in February, I am discovering day by day I'm falling in love with every word and every sound that are so well together that you could ever imagine to remove them. What is the wise (and sensitive) System Of A Down's hands we can not love him, he (and "his" musicians) is a milestone in muica Italian, is a confirmation disc after disc, song after song, it is a necessity us (his) claim listeners! Now I pause to do a review or something, then I think it would be useless. Listen
And at a concert then ecstatic, we are moved (and not say a person with tear easy), it's like watching a mystical event that leaves no one indifferent. I look forward to attending an upcoming live! * __ *
are decidedly and unabashedly part!
Listen and diffusing Benvegnù!


N.


0 comments:

Post a Comment