Monday, March 14, 2011

Sampleinsurancesettlement Counter Offer

Review: Mono Eyeshadow Essence

Hello all / ie good start to the week!

Today I would like to continue talking about the parade on my eye shadow eyeshadows Essence of mono that I own.
These eye shadows have a silky texture and shading easily. The colors I bought are pretty neutral, but the range of colors to choose from is very wide. Checking the site
(click!) I noticed that no longer produce the number 07 Love and talk with the same name but with the number 27 is a dark green dark ... too bad! The Essence
still often changes the colors of eye shadow, and therefore are likely to recreate it under a pseudonym in the near future!
- PRICE: € 1.99
- QUANTITY ': 2.5 g
- WHERE TO BUY: Coin, Upim, OVS.

  • 01 Chill Out (shimmer effect)
White shimmer pigmented enough. And 'slightly dusty but nothing too annoying and it is easy to remove the possible fall out of step with a brush.
I really like as a light tricks in the newspapers and often use it as enlightening on the cheekbones and over a cupid. A classic to have very simple and versatile!

  • 04 Black Goddess (sparkling effect)
A black is not very intense, perhaps we could call it smoky, with lots of silver glitter, very cute and suitable for tricks by night.
The glitter makes it a bit 'less obvious and its pigmentation media makes it easy to blend.
This is also a very basic and color usable.

  • 07 Love Talk (metallic effect)

A very very nice beige metallic.
I use this to trick your eyes by putting it on every day across the upper eyelid (and often very basic make-up my end of it) and then, if necessary, add a darker shade in the crease of the eye.
As you can see from the photo is a color very similar to my complexion and I really like this, with a touch of brightness to the eye while remaining almost invisible.

  • 09 Get Ready! (Shimmer effect)

A dark brown with gold micro glitter inside. The lid is bright but intense.
I use it often for a brown smokey effect on the entire upper eyelid, or for a more applied in the crease with a soft brush to blend. A classic
always helpful.

Here are my Essence of mono eyeshadow. As you can see from my post is a brand that I use quite often and I have a lot of things because I believe it is among the best on the market in value for money.

What do you think? I use it? What eyeshadows do you own? A big kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment