Friday, March 4, 2011

College Basketball Watch Games Online

Review: H & M glazes

Hello all / i!

Today I wanted to tell you about the samt H & M that I own.
Start by saying that I find them very good, they lie as easily have a consistency not too thin nor too thick and are very pigmented, you just need a pass to get the color of the bottle.
are these four, the difference in package depends only on the period in which I purchased, but the wording and the amounts are the same.
They have a glossy finish and solid colors, no glitter or reflections (my favorite kind of nail polish!). Last long enough, especially since I improved my manicure (I speak here ), we say that the products I use for a manicure can last about three days without chipped (and for me it's a lot), but as with all things is a very subjective view.
- PRICE: € 3.95
- QUANTITY ': 9ml
- WHERE TO BUY: H & M stores that have a section on the make up.

  • Milk 2 go
This is one of the first glazes that I bought from H & M. It has a pink / beige and very mild effect on the nails does a "well-kept nails naked" that I like very much.


  • Dust & Diamonds
brown color not too dark, very suitable for cold weather (in summer with a tan I do not like ), very sober.



  • Moody model
It 's a very special color oil. I bought it at the suggestion of a friend of mine and I did really well!
I find a happy medium for those who want a bold color with a little 'different than usual but do not overdo it.


* From the photos seems to veer toward the blue but tends more to live green, mysteries of the camera!
  • Miss stone heart
newest addition to my collection, a gray beautiful, perfect for any occasion and incredibly portable. When I wore many have noted this and made me many compliments!


Here is my glazes H & M, what do you think?
you do you have? How do you feel? Do you have some to advise me?

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment