Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can People With The Same Birthdays

Finally I can say KAWAII! !

Hello all / i!!

In this cold damp day, I decided to warm up a bit 'writing this post on my order NeveMakeUp (click) !

I was very impressed by the spring collection who have brought (the Kawaii Japan) and I bought everything!
Fortunately I was detained and I only bought three pieces, weighing my choices very well without me and drag from the euphoria of the moment.

Here's my "booty":

All things have been delivered in a plastic bag "signed" Snow Cosmetisc and accompanied by explanatory postcard products and their application.


Come on now in detail:


  • Blush Origami: A beautiful peach
completely opaque, giving the complexion a very healthy and natural color, also mixed with gloss gives the lips a gentle color that I like very much.


- PRICE: € 10.96 special "launch", the full price is € 12.90.
- Where to Buy: Cosmetics Snow from the site (click ).
- QUANTITY ': 4g.

  • Eyeshadow Zen
Brown cold, dull and easily adaptable, can be used daily dosed in a suitable manner to outline the eyes with a light shade but can be intensified if we are to offer a very dramatic effect.
I think it's a color mat suitable for all occasions.

- PRICE: € 3.90.
- Where to Buy: Cosmetics Snow's site (click ).
- QUANTITY ': I bought the mini size of 0.7 g (I have too much eye shadow!).

  • Kawaii
Kabuki is my strong point, which is also why I made the order: the brush!
It 's a flatbuki, and for this I love it already, and more attractive design that has this, I admit, I did give in! The quality is
NeveMakeup brush, even if it is less soft kabuki traditional (but the same is very soft).
- PRICE: € 11.47 in introductory offer, the full price is € 13.50.
- Where to Buy: Cosmetics Snow from the site (click ).
- SIZE: More or less the same as the classical kabuki, total length and about 6cm diameter bristles about 3cm.


As a tribute, I was given the mini size eyeshadow Pavone

I very much appreciated, even if not using this kind of colors because I do not think they're good.
I think I'll give this eyeshadow and so I preferred to leave it sealed. Here are


my expense, I groped left from this beautiful collection, are a little 'sorry for not taking Geisha, a beautiful lilac, but I'm sure I'll find a worthy replacement in my drawer!

Did you enjoy this collection?
Have you bought anything?

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment