Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Would Be Mother Messages

Review: Snow eye shadow Cosmetics

Hello all / i!! Today I want to talk

mineral eyeshadows that they own and all belong to the cosmetics company Snow Cosmetics (click!) .
eye shadows are all in a mini because I have many more compact eye and I do not think I could ever finish a "large size" of these, and since I like to have many colors to try and experience I think they are the right compromise for me!
- PRICE: € 3.90
- QUANTITY ': 0.7 g in a jar by 10g
- WHERE TO BUY: from the website of Neve Cosmetics (click!) .

  • Diamond powder
A carpet of bright white and silver glitter.
When I bought this eye shadow (the first one I got) I had not realized that was exactly like that, I thought it was a bright white, but it's literally a carpet of glitter, very nice, but frankly a little portable!
I use frequently: the summer night mingled with the body cream to light tan or light source in the interior of the eye but I must admit that it is definitely eye-catching!

  • Audrey


A light brown with shades of gold and silver.
It 's a color I really like and I find that Wal-portable, the reflections are discrete but they do note a medium color and is suitable for every day!

  • Rose Gold


A hot pink with beautiful golden hue. This I think is my
favorite color among the ones I own, is particularly unusual, but very versatile.
I use it as eyeshadow on the eyelid and immediately gives the eyes an effect of "health" Moreover, when people have 'tan, I use it even on the cheekbones as enlightening and it is fantastic!

  • Zen

perfectly cold dark brown finish. I have already spoken
here and confirm everything that I wrote: versatile color suitable for everyone and everything!


Here I own mineral eye shadows, because there are not many I honestly do not find them very practical, a little flutter 'everywhere and are much more compact than those awkward, especially to take on trips.

What do you think? Do you have and you want to recommend someone?

A kiss and enjoy the rest of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment