Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Womanvs Woman Stomach Sitting

Review: my eyeshadows KIKO

Hello all / i girlie happy birthday!!

Today I speak of my eyeshadows KIKO:
I looked on the site KIKO and I saw that are still to be found except the number 01 that was part of the old numbers.
- € 4.90
PRICE - QUANTITY ': 3d
- WHERE TO BUY: KIKO stores or directly from their website (click) .

Let's look in detail:

  • White mat 01
This is the only color that I have not found it on the site, probably replaced with another number but I have not taken out of production as it is a white / cream mat simple but extremely writer, a classic color, but definitely a must have!

  • Charcoal mat 84
E 'was defined by many black for excellence and I have to agree: it is an intense black, mat and much writing.
I think it is a color base for anyone wishing to approach the trick, I use it a lot, especially to determine the pencil in the eye rhyme (because it's absolutely mat) and / or wet as an eyeliner.
  • Midnight blue satin 86
A dark blue with blue glitter of tiny inside. It 's a beautiful color, intense and writing but never use it. I do not like make-up of blue, honestly I do not even remember why I bought it ..... well, will have been a moment of madness!
For now lying at the bottom of my drawer of unused eye shadows but the fault is not his!!
  • Umber macroperlato 135
This is one of my favorite colors ever! It 's a purple / burgundy not too dark, filled with silver glitter.
I use it often for days tricks applied lightly on the eyelid and the effect I love.
The only downside of this is that color is a bit 'more dusty than others, but the color I like so much that I can turn a blind eye!
  • Grey Pearl 170
A gray almost silver bright. I use it in gray or smokey blacks as a light to change a bit 'and not use the usual white. This is also writing a lot and I really like the light from his eyes.
  • Dove Grey 175
This is the latest in my house! It 's a gray / brown mat very beautiful and very versatile.
E 'very suitable for tricks natural, if mentioned in the crease of the eye, but if it gives a heightened dramatic effect, but very classy and elegant. I mean, I love it!
Here's all my eye shadows together KIKO:
you do you have? What do you think? Do you have any color you want to recommend?

A big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment