Monday, February 28, 2011

Volunteers Appreciation Sayings

My perfect manicure

Hello all / i!!

As always, a good start (at least for me) a week, I am with the post on Monday!

Today I would like to talk about a topic that for me was always loved so much tough as: manicures.
My nails have always been, citing Filokalos ( Purple Hibiscus), enamel-repellent, and my nail polish is always lasted very little.

After several searches on the web, asked for advice and testing new products, I think I finally found one that I can define my "perfect manicure" or at least that allows me to have the enamel intact for more than three days! Here's what

use:
  • Step 1: Remove the glaze
It 's very important to remove the enamel is worn already to make sure that the nail surface is perfectly clean.
To do this using acetone solvent without Sephora. It 's very delicate, it works perfectly and is very convenient because it does not need cotton.
Inside, in fact, there is a sponge soaked in the solvent: it is enough to put your finger inside, wait a few seconds and the enamel will be completely removed!
- PRICE: € 9.00 (but is much account of packaging for reuse by washing the sponge is impregnated with a different solvent)
- WHERE TO BUY: Sephora
- QUANTITY ': 75ml

  • Step 2: Moisturize your hands and nails .
I've learned over time to appreciate the importance of this step, hands and nails need moisture and nutrients after the stress suffered as a result of detergent, cold, enamel ....
To do use this cream by Bottega Verde I bought discounted months ago, is excellent, feeds, absorbs quickly and smells of almonds.
- PRICE: € 8.99 on site Bottega Verde (click )
- WHERE TO BUY: on site or in stores Bottega Verde.
- QUANTITY ': 75 ml.

  • Step 3: "scouring" the nails.
I believe this is the most important step of all my manucure. Under
Board Filokalos (click ) I tried to pass on the nails, before you start applying glazes, a cotton pad moistened with alcohol (very little) to degrease the hoof.
After you look past the nails are dry and proceed with the application of enamels.
I believe that this step has been the key to my nail polish last longer, probably had the nails too oily and did not allow the adhesion of the enamel surface. In this way the surface is "fat free" nail polish adheres better and lasts longer.

  • Step 4: Base
I tried many different brands of foundation for enamel and prices, but what pleased me more to the relationship money has been Protecting the base coat of nail art line of Essence.
does its job nicely, dries quickly and is cheap: what you want?
- PRICE: € 2.29
- WHERE TO BUY: Coin, OVS and UPIM.
- QUANTITY ': 10ml

  • Step 5: enamel
I apply two coats of enamel of my day.

  • Step 6: top coat.
to seal and protect my nail polish to make it last as much as possible to use a top coat. Even for this product, as for the base, I tried dozens of brands also quite expensive but the result I have never fully satisfied.
Sealing With the top coat of nail art line of Essence but I can not claim to be satisfied: it is my last polish and costs very little!
This product, having been born for nail art, should be to nail glitter, stickers and decorations for a long time and I think for this reason, make my nail polish last longer.
- PRICE: € 2.29
- WHERE TO BUY: Coin, OVS and UPIM.
- QUANTITY ': 10ml



All of these steps and these products have made sure that my manicure last longer, I do not think about a particular product but I think all that has led to a good result and for this volevo condividerlo con voi!!!
Spero che possa essere utilie a chi, come me, ha il problema di durata dello smalto!!!

Voi come fate la vostra manicure??
Avete qualche trucchetto per farla durare di piĆ¹???

Un bacio grandissimo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment