Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wish Cinema Today Half Price London Ont

For posterity will judge

We have not forgotten this blog populated at all, unfortunately my partner is too busy and I ... well ...
For an extraordinary return could tell when I saw two of my groups Tracks on the same night, losing half of the first concert, or when I lost the first concert of the year, or the visit of my colleague, but I will not!
Today I have a question (Who?): Why the boys are often complimented on the maidens who listen to music? Why do girls only? Perhaps credeno that the latter are "inferior" also with regard to the music plays? Or maybe they do it to court? Or to show their great musical culture, and then pose as great experts (of anything)? Or maybe they are surprised that other people know about certain groups? Or perhaps, more likely, I made too many questions that begin with or not relevant to anyone?
For me definitely the next to last.
Well, I conclude so bad a bad blog!
A greeting to the beautiful and ugly, but ugly to most warm.

N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment