Monday, February 7, 2011

Gas Oven Set Off Carbon Monoxide

Favorites for the month of January

Hello all / i!!

Sorry for the long absence but I have been absorbed by many commitments that I have left very little time Free!

With this post I will start a "book" monthly, and then used my favorite products of the past month.


  • thermal water from La Roche-Posay.

I had never used the spa water first because I have always used the Fog of Fixative Nevemakeup (click!) which I find very good for setting makeup and / or wet eye shadows. When I finished I decided to try the spa water for the same purpose as I had heard very well in many reviews on Youtube.
I must admit that I have literally fallen in love!
I use it in different ways:
- as a tonic after cleaning the face daily.
- as a finishing touch at the end of the trick to fix it and remove the effect that the powder dust can cause.
- to wet eye shadows to make the color more vibrant.
QUANTITY * ': *
300ml Price: around € 7
* LOCATION: Pharmacies.

  • Cream Mineral Flowers of Rose & Geranium with Water and Mud.

Actually this is not a preferred product only this month but its use goes back to last year. I find a really good cream for my skin which is Joint is a great base makeup, moisturizing but not greasy and does not contain parabens and silicones.
QUANTITY * ': *
100ml PRICE: € 16.90 *
LOCATION: Sephora.

  • Sustainable Urban Decay Shadow Box Palette


I bought this palette in mid-January (I palavo here) and since that day I have not never stopped using it.
The eyeshadows are gorgeous, very pigmented and blend them perfectly.
The colors that I used the most were:
- YDK: flesh-colored shimmer
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again: champagne filled with silver glitter.
- Oil Sleek black with silver glitter
- Twice baked dark brown with little golden glitter.
- Half baked: gold shimmer.
QUANTITY * ': 10 eyeshadows from 0.56 g
* PRICE: € 35
* LOCATION: Sephora

  • Foundation Pure Essence Skin

Even this is not new but I love it always more every month that passes, in fact I had already spoken here. The color is perfect for my skin tone, I love the texture and finish that leaves .... well, I love it! (And as you see I have almost finished).
* PRICE: € 3.99 * QUANTITY
': 14g
* WHERE TO FIND IT: Ovies, Coin, Upim.
  • Powder Hollywood


already mentioned in the 2010 favorite (click!) powder that is my only love and love in the first months of 2011.
* PRICE: € 12.90 * QUANTITY
': 7g
* LOCATION: website NeveMakeUp (click!)
  • False Lash Effect Mascara

also direct this comes direct from 2010 ; (click!) and forsake him this year .... My eyelashes are long and thick and gives me an effect I like so much.
* PRICE: € 16 * QUANTITY about
': 13.1 ml
* WHERE TO FIND IT: perfume.

  • KIKO lip Base

I bought this in mid-January primer (click!) of curiosity, but from that day I can not go without. I think it's a good base for lips, perfectly neutralizes the color of the lips without drying and makes the lipstick fits better.
QUANTITY * ': 10 ml
* PRICE: € 5.90
* LOCATION: KIKO stores and website (click!)

These are the products I've used more for this month, as you noted there are no eye pencils, lipstick and blush for the simple fact that I have not used one in particular but I have always differed a lot .

What are your favorite products??

A huge kiss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment