Monday, February 14, 2011

Online Verchual Pokemon World

Gala Charity


Good evening to all / i!! Today
to relax a bit 'I decided to play with Polyvore .
The inspiration came by mail because a dear friend of mine is organizing a charity event which will take part in the weekend.
The communication does not appear, however, no specific statement on the dress code, so what you put on??
inventing different outfit for this evening it seemed the most appropriate:
What do you think?
I opted for a classic little black dress made it a bit 'more particularly the asymmetrical neckline, elegant high-heeled black shoes and, as it will be closed at night but I thought I'd put a scarf on the shoulders of pearl gray match the handbag. As you probably gather
I thought her hair to match the bright earrings and a bracelet large as bright. For
makeup and nail polish I think I'll be on the neutral tones of pink cheeks and lips and brown eyes.

What do you think?
you have any suggestions for me?

A big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment