Monday, January 24, 2011

Can You Get An Ulcer From Smoking Weed

MAC MAC MAC MAC !!!!!

Hello all / i!!

's post today with a small part of communication service for those living in and around Turin:

MAC will open a store in Turin (which will be the largest in Italy!) In via Garibaldi 18 to 20 of the February, for more accurate and more information please refer to the MAC Cosmetics Blog Blog Italy (click!) .

Well, obviously I can not wait ... finally I can see all their colors and live-Arli swatch on my arms (these are rewards you)!

The distance and price, MAC products that I have very few (217 brush, eyeshadow CLUB SATIN TAUPE and BRULE ').


When I read this news I went to brush my MAC Whishlist and I wanted to share it with you:
  • Blending Brush 224:
I think one of the most famous of MAC brushes, perfect for blending colors and distribute them in the crease of the eye, they say it is also very soft ... It would seem a real must-have!
* Price: € 29 I think.

Source: Google Images.

  • Brush
239 eyeshadow brush to apply eye shadow, simple, very simple indeed, but I've never found one with this size of bristles, are usually longer and less compact. The thin section also allows you to apply the color with accuracy and tone down their pencils.
* Price: € 26 I think.
Source: Google Images.
  • Pigment vanilla
Very versatile and unquestionably beautiful.
* Price: around 20 €.
Source: Google Images.
  • mineralization skinfinish Soft and Gentle:
they say the opener for excellence ....
* Price: € 28 (???? I think that will remain in this list)
Source: Google Images.
    Patina Eyeshadow
A dark gold color, almost brown, but very special to me beautiful!
Source: Google Images.
Torinesi Then, you are happy about this news?
What do you advise me to MAC?

A big kiss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment