Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Do A Graphic Rating Scale



Buongiorno a tutte/i!!!

Oggi nella pausa pranzo ho fatto un salto in un centro commerciale vicino a casa mia è sono andata da....
Ho fatto alcuni buy, some I really needed, other ..... um .... let's say I have a little 'lost his head !!!!!

start:
  • September cream and facial cleanser mineral flowers:

This set for the face is already the second I buy, that means I'm finding it really well!
I find it very suitable to my skin creams mixed with a more than decent INCI (for more info on this, I refer you to the expert forum "The angle of Lola" click! ).

There are three packs of 40ml with respect to one of:
- day cream.
- night cream.
- facial cleanser.
The price is € 12.90 but it was discounted by 50% (like all products of this line) for which I paid € 6.40.
Since I like to think I'm going for another lap before the end of the balances to get a new one!!

  • lip balm YesToCarrots
on this lip balm is not much to say .... it famous!
I really like, I find it hydrating and pleasant to use (in fact I use it), also allow you to change the various scents and satisfy all tastes.
This is a lemon and I really like, then the price is very affordable: € 2.90 per 4.25 g of product.

  • Sephora lip plumping gloss

were offered in 2x10 € so I took advantage.
The colors are neutral and can be used every day, not sticky and are small, so comfortable to carry in your purse!
I am not particularly "plumping" but now I have stopped believing!!
The colors are:
- as dark as 06 (do not be fooled, on the lips is not so dark but it gives a natural reflex)
- the lightest 08
  • Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box
Here is the piece de resistance! (At least for me).

The package is bamboo and the upper wheel, it stops in the closed position because it is magnetized.
Although the store (well stocked) there were the most famous:
- Book of Shadows vol. III.
- Deluxe Shadow Box.
- Black palette.
- Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow box.

I had seen this on the website of the Urban Decay palette (Click!) and I was madly in love, quando sono arrivata in negozio questa era l'ultima..... era un segno del destino....dovevo assolutamente prenderla!!!!
Giusto???
Eccola nel dettaglio:

Questa palette contiene:

  • 10 ombretti da 0,56 g tutti shimmer o con glitter dai colori splendidi, anche se la foto non rende giustizia.
  •  Una primer potion in versione da viaggio da 2,66 ml
 La confezione non ha la solita forma, probabilmente perché questa palette, come si evince dal nome, vuole essere sostenibile; quindi penso che questa confezione di primer potion sia fatta con meno plastica rispetto al formato originale e che sia dunque più sostenibile.

  • Un mini pennello in setole sintetiche
 E' davvero molto piccolo, adatto forse a ritocchi veloci ma nulla di più. Ottimo invece come pennellino da precisione e/o smudger.

Prezzo di questa palette € 35......non è poco, ma sono 10 ombretti, un mini primer e un pennellino.
Poi onestamente the desire to try Urban Decay eye shadow was really too much, then .....!!!!

Do you like my purchases? What do you think?

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment