Thursday, January 13, 2011

French Healthy Eating Slogans

Review: Sephora brushes!

Hello all / i!!

Today I would like to tell you about my brushes, my brush into the specifics of the Sephora brand.
Here they are! as you can see these are all 5 and they possess more than one year. Let

specifically:

  • Brush liquid foundation n 47
This is the classic brush for drawing up the liquid foundation. The bristles are synthetic, rather short and not very thick.
I really do not like very much this type of brush for drawing up the foundation, I used very little in fact, since I find that gives a rather "fake" and "often" on the face. Moreover, given my lack of ability to use data from just leaves me a bit 'lines on the face, but I am almost certain that the fault is mine and not the poor brush.
personal opinions aside is a good brush.
* Dimensions: about 16cm.
* Price: € 13.50.

  • Blush Brush No. 40
This blush brush is really great!
It 'was one of my first brushes with the one absolute gradient and repeated washings and ill-treatment remained intact in its softness and has never lost nor even a bristle or color!
* Dimensions: about 15cm.
* Price: € 16.90.


  • smudger brush n 14
This is one of the most useful brushes I've ever purchased is perfect for blending pencils, apply the eye shadow along the rim ciliary apply eyeshadow on the eyelid mobile, especially with the little eye shadow writers thanks to the density of its bristles. Moreover
is soft and he too, despite the constant use has remained soft bristles and has never lost.
* Dimensions: 13 cm.
* Price: € 12.50.


  • Brush gradient in 13
Although Sephora orders to argue that this is not the brush to fade (mah), the function of this brush, as well as to put the color in the crease of 'eye is to fade ... it works great!
This, as mentioned above is one of the first brushes I made and have never lost nor color or bristles, though this is losing a bit 'of its softness and I'll have to buy a new one (I never want to irritate an area as delicate as the outline ochhi!). The
recycle to the spelling as taught by the sisters Pixiwoo (click!) .
* Size: 14.5 cm.
* Price: € 12.50.

  • Brush eyeliner n 15
Classic eyeliner brush or precise applications, soft and thin section.
* Size: 13 cm.
* Price: € 10,50. You possess the


Sephora brushes? What do you have? What do you recommend?

Kiss


0 comments:

Post a Comment