Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mcdonalds Hiring In Brampton,

Haul Muji

Hello all / i!!

Yesterday I went for a ride for the last Christmas shopping and I went to MUJI (click!) .
This shop is open for a while 'in my city (Turin) but it was only the second time I went there and to my great joy I found a little gift for myself!

Muji is a chain of objects / furniture / clothing popular in the market English and Japanese and I do not think much has come from in Italy. It 's a really interesting shop and you can find pretty much everything from household items like plates, glasses and linen items end up in care of the person passing by clothing.

Now to my purchases:
I have 3 brushes, as you can see, two face and one eye.
  • Synthetic Powder Brush
This face brush is quite large and, as the name implies, is suitable for dust.
What surprised me most is the extreme softness (if you have the Kabuki Nevemakeup I can assure you of that consistency is the same (click!) ).
Price € 19.50 is a bit 'up, I realize, but I think that is really all there is a real pat on the face!
  • Synthetic cheek brush
This is a blush brush that I wanted to try for a while '. It has not the classic slanted form of traditional brushes, but this small and round shape that fits perfectly with the "knobs" of the cheeks. Its thin section also allows very precise application of the enlightening and I think that just because of its shape but thin round, can also be used for conturing (you'll know).
The price of this brush is € 13.50, this is not cheap either, but the softness is the same brush and dust so I think it's worth it!
  • Synthetic eye shadow brush
This is a classic cat's tongue brush eyeshadow for your application. Has an average size and a section thin enough to be used for more precise work. The price of this brush
€ 6.75 seems fair enough especially since the bristles are really soft.


All three brushes are made of the same type of synthetic bristles and the first washing I made last night have not lost either its color or bristles.

I must say I am very satisfied with these purchases. It was a long time I was looking for some good brushes for the face really soft and I just found them.

What do you think? Have you even you?
I would be happy to hear your opinions!

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment