Monday, December 6, 2010

Cream For Itchy Pubic Hair



inaugurates a coveted "phone book" on non-reviews of records that we like or we were hit, far from being the critics, but driven by the desire to promote our precious opinion, I miss the web.
Start with a disc released this year, "La macarena on Rome" by Iosonouncane I hear from a few days (with headphones, that sad fate.) Good record: cynical lyrics combined with a real nice voice irritating used to highlight and accentuate the words. In most uses excerpts from television programs (you can tell thash?) That both amuse me for some strange reason, I still obscure. Survivors speak in Antonio Gramsci is the difficulty of finding work today sugl'odiati call center on a crowded beach in Summer is landing on Italian shores and the reactions of 'Italian-good-people taken from newspapers and Anthem of World Cup in La Macarena in Rome is over and gives us a good insight into the 'Italy of televoting (a live version on youtube is a really nice radio Poli, just guitar and vocals) everything always angry and irony, an observer who is certainly not impassible. Now is not that I can write what they're talking all the songs, also explain why it would be like a movie, including the final, who has not seen it yet, then I recommend you listen to it (perhaps to buy one of his live) (and for this I have to claim a free CD, thanks!). A hard binding, maybe (or maybe not) but it is certainly not an album conceited, haughty a character who seeks the glory the nickname of "the new generation of singer-songwriter precarious." I look forward to a concert in my part of not being able to change his mind (even if the first impression was not the best) and to see a dog that sings (which battutone!).
Peace, Love and macarena for everyone!

Ah, I forgot, I leave you a song.


N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment