Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Blueprints Online

Black and grey (easy way)


Black and grey (easy way)
Hello all / i!!
This is my second attempt with the site Polyvore (click!) !

Today I worked out this time to look also inspired by the wolves out there (at my house it snows)!
It 'looks very simple and easy to use everyday, especially with the freezing temperatures of these days!
I opted for a total look black with gray cardigan to wear boots with open low comfortable and warm.

I combined classic and special silver accessories at the same time and a big gray bag.
I thought of a quick and easy makeup with natural colors and blush mousse to make faster and gray enamel / dove elegant and discreet.

you like my new look?? Even
you do this bitter cold? How do you defend? A big kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment