Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can You Close Your Eyes In Sunbeds?

Red carpet and pillows


With Tutta the rain is coming down I want a crazy summer clothes.
This is one of my favorites for both the imagination and because it is down to his feet and because it is strapless and I love this type of clothing.
maybe will upload more photos where you see the dress better. I took it with both heels and elegant clutch with both belt and flip flops ..

With all the rain is coming down I really want to dress summer clothes.
This is one of my favorites for paintings, Because it is down to feet long and Because It is strapless and I love this kind of dress.
i might upload more pictures Where You can see the dress better. I Wore it Both elegant Both with heels and clutch with belt and flip flops ..

With all the rain is falling I wear summer clothes.
This is one of my favorites for painting, because it is down to his feet and it is strapless and I love this type of dress.
uploader could more photos where you can see the dress better. I had to, yet elegant heels and clutches or belt and shoes ..





L'ALTRAMODA DRESS
PEARLS BRACELET Swarovski
PEARL EARRING

0 comments:

Post a Comment