Friday, April 30, 2010

When To Take Protein Supplement Tablet

Country lover


Io abito in campagna, è per questo che adoro fare foto in mezzo al verde.
After all day at the university, the thing I want most is going to take some pictures.
few days ago, after a time I went out with my tripod and started shooting.

I live in the country, it is the reason why I love taking pictures in green locations.
After the whole day at the University, the Most thing I want is to go out and take pictures burdens.
A few days ago, after a storm, I Went out with my tripod and I started shooting.

I live in a country, is the reason why I love taking pictures in places green.
After all day in college, what I want to go out and take some photos.
few days ago, after a storm, I went with my tripod and started taking photos.



WHITE OVERSIZE TSHIRT
TAKETWO JEANS SHORTS
RAIN BOOTS
VIRGIN JACKET
MY GRANMA OLD GOLD EARRING


0 comments:

Post a Comment