Friday, April 30, 2010

Safety Rating For A Mini Cooper

Balenciaga rocks


The beautiful days are coming .. and I can finally use my last Balenciaga, is a giant part time off-white .. I find it amazing but you know how to match an outfit with a little sports. this winter is that I have it but I had no way to use it often because I think it is a summer color ...

Beautiful days are coming .. and I can finally use my last Balenciaga, is a giant white part-time .. But I find it amazing in my opinion, I should match it with a little bit sporty outfit. I bought it after Christmas But I Had no way to use it Often Because I think it's a color That is more for the summer ...

Soleados días estan Enclose .. y finalmente puedo usar mi última Balenciaga, es una giant part-time blanco.. E n mi opinión, debo ponerla con ropa un poco deportiva. Lo compré después de Navidad, pero no tenía manera de usarlo a menudo porque creo que es un color que es más para el verano...


GIANT PART-TIME BALENCIAGA
WHITE SUPERGA
BLACK LEGGINS FROM UK
STRADIVARIUS LEATHER JACKET
SUBDUED GREY SWEATER
PERSOL SUNGLASSES

0 comments:

Post a Comment