Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rack Suitcase For Dance

The prochaine fois, peut But there was no-ĂȘtre

I have to admit that the title is a pimp for my colleague who will be back soon, do not despair! And we can not wait! (Plural This is great! Long live the French!)
Back to the purpose for which I started writing this Thursday night! Tomorrow Friday, November 5
our beloved Tooth will end the tour of "Love is not beautiful" with which he made (almost) all of Italy (just take a look here -note the massive influence in the north, but that's another story) with special guests including Manuel Agnelli, Enrico Gabrielli (35 Gauge, Afterhours, Morgan, Mariposa and who knows what other group), the Max Collini Offlaga Disco Pax, The Genius, the disturbance and the lights of the Power Station (which leaves me a bit 'off-limits, but do not care now) all this in a theater, Theater Dal Verme in Milan (and tell you to do?) that certainly adds an air of an epochal event already promises to be such (if only because it is the last date, then Codest artist-friends ). With certain conditions not be difficult, unfortunate that we like things easy, so there will be, but we'll be there with the thought, hoping to get around your photos, videos and various testimonies, just to chew more. I hope that does not make us wait that long, Tooth for a new album full of irony, sweetness, pain and naturalness as its predecessors, but I'm sure (me) like something different, like an album of brutal metal or country (I could also avoid this dismal parenthesis fan!).
With all the sadness of fact, I wish all the best for this evening at the tooth, the teeth, agl'amici all viewers.
good concert!
Greetings!
Happy New Year!
back soon!
Viva Chocolate!

Ah, I forgot, I leave you the flyer, the last for a long time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment